All inside exhibition space is SOLD OUT!
Exterior Apparatus Display Space is available for purchase by selecting the Mezzanine Level when registering below.
Exhibition Space Types and Pricing
|Exterior Apparatus Display Space||$2.25/sf|
|Tabletop 10x10 (Premium Location)||$750|
|Tabletop 10x20 (Premium Location)||$1500|
- You may pay for your order by Paying Online with a credit card or Pay By Check.
Special Notes for Apparatus
Apparatus spaces on the Exhibit Hall are sold in individual blocks of 20’x20′ space.
- To purchase space for ONE ENGINE – purchase TWO spaces (totaling 20’x40′).
- To purchase space for ONE AERIAL – purchase THREE spaces (totaling 20’x60′).
- You may purchase any combination of ENGINE and AERIAL spaces.
For exhibit space cancellations received in writing by the NCSFA, refunds shall be made to Exhibitors subject to the following charges:
- If more than 60 days prior to Expo (June 11, 2018), fifteen percent (15%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- From 59 to 30 days prior to Expo (June 12 to July 11, 2018), fifty percent (50%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- If less than 30 days prior to Expo (July 12, 2018), the full amount of the rental fee shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- The agreement will also be deemed to be cancelled if the Exhibitor fails to occupy his space by 5:00 pm on the Thursday before the Expo opens. In this event, the Exhibitor will remain fully responsible for the total cost of the exhibit space.
Three Levels of Exhibit Space
Ensure that you choose the correct level for your type of desired space.