Phase 1 Registration – Opens Friday, November 13, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. until Thursday, January 28, 2021
Phase 1 is open ONLY to those exhibitors that were at the 2019 SAFRE show in Raleigh in August of 2019. During Phase 1, you can ONLY purchase the EXACT SAME SPACE that you had in 2019. If you are a new Exhibitor, wish to acquire additional space or move to a new space, you must wait until Phase 2.
To see which space you had in 2019, visit this map.
To view the 2021 Terms of Service and Cancellation Policy for all Exhibitors, visit this page.
Phase 2 Registration – Opens Friday, January 29, 2021 – available until the show sells out
During Phase 2 we will accept new Exhibitors; also during Phase 2, an Exhibitor that obtained a space in Phase 1 can purchase additional space as well as request to move to a new location.
Exhibition Space Types and Pricing
|Exterior Apparatus Display Space||$2.25/sf|
|Tabletop 10x10 (Premium Location)||$750|
|Tabletop 10x20 (Premium Location)||$1500|
- You may pay for your order by Paying Online with a credit card or Pay By Check.
Special Notes for Apparatus
Apparatus spaces on the Exhibit Hall are sold in individual blocks of 20’x20′ space.
- To purchase space for ONE ENGINE – purchase TWO spaces (totaling 20’x40′).
- To purchase space for ONE AERIAL – purchase THREE spaces (totaling 20’x60′).
- You may purchase any combination of ENGINE and AERIAL spaces.
For exhibit space cancellations received in writing by the NCSFA, refunds shall be made to Exhibitors subject to the following charges:
- If more than 60 days prior to Expo (June 13, 2021), fifteen percent (15%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- From 59 to 30 days prior to Expo (June 13 to July 14, 2021), fifty percent (50%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- If less than 30 days prior to Expo (July 15, 2021), the full amount of the rental fee shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- The agreement will also be deemed to be cancelled if the Exhibitor fails to occupy his space by 5:00 pm on the Thursday before the Expo opens. In this event, the Exhibitor will remain fully responsible for the total cost of the exhibit space.
Three Levels of Exhibit Space
Ensure that you choose the correct level for your type of desired space.