Phase 1 Exhibitor Registration Now Open*
*During Phase 1, only SAFRE Exhibitors that exhibited in August of 2023 may sign up for space and they may only sign up for the same space they occupied during the previous SAFRE conference.
To see which space you had in 2023, visit this map.
View the 2024 Terms of Service and Cancellation Policy for all Exhibitors.
Phase 2 Registration – Opens Friday, February 2, 2024 – available until the show sells out**
**During Phase 2 we will accept new Exhibitors; also during Phase 2, an Exhibitor that obtained a space in Phase 1 can purchase additional space as well as request to move to a new location.
Exhibition Space Types and Pricing
|Exterior Apparatus Display Space||$2.50/sf|
|Tabletop (In-Line) 10x10||$700|
|Tabletop 10x10 (Premium End-Cap Location)||$850|
|Tabletop (In-Line) 10x20||$1400|
|Tabletop 10x20 (Premium End-Cap Location)||$1700|
- You may pay for your order by Paying Online with a credit card or Pay By Check, but all payments must be received within 45 days of registering for your space. All check payments must be received to our office no later than August 1, 2024.
Special Notes for Apparatus
Apparatus spaces on the Exhibit Hall are sold in individual blocks of 20’x20′ space.
- To purchase space for ONE ENGINE – purchase TWO spaces (totaling 20’x40′).
- To purchase space for ONE AERIAL – purchase THREE spaces (totaling 20’x60′).
- You may purchase any combination of ENGINE and AERIAL spaces.
For exhibit space cancellations received in writing by the NCSFA, refunds shall be made to Exhibitors subject to the following charges:
- If more than 60 days prior to Expo (June 8, 2024), fifteen percent (15%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- From 59 to 30 days prior to Expo (June 9 to July 7, 2024), fifty percent (50%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- If less than 30 days prior to Expo (July 9, 2024), the full amount of the rental fee shall be retained by the NCSFA.
- The agreement will also be deemed to be cancelled if the Exhibitor fails to occupy his space by 5:00 pm on the Thursday before the Expo opens. In this event, the Exhibitor will remain fully responsible for the total cost of the exhibit space.
Three Levels of Exhibit Space
Ensure that you choose the correct level for your type of desired space.